Sunday, August 23, 2009

Wordpress Development

About WordPress:

WordPress is leading and powerful open-source blog publishing application and it comes with a great set of features designed to make your experience as a publisher on the Internet as easy, pleasant and appealing as possible.

My Solution to WordPress:

I have good experience on providing solution to WordPress customization and theme design.

My WordPress Services include:

1. Installing WordPress

To a user who is in-experienced, WordPress can be a bit daunting to install and setup, but I can assist you in this matter. I can get your blog on the web and have you up and operating in no time. Our WordPress experts have successfully set up several WordPress Blogs.

2. WordPress theme customization

I have immense expertise in customizing a theme to suit your requirements. This often can be a cheaper method of getting a blog, as you require it as we can begin with the theme itself and after that modify the parts you need, saving our time and your money.

3. Custom WordPress theme design

I offer custom WordPress theme design at an affordable rate.

4. Transforming photoshop designs to WordPress theme

Perhaps you are a designer and are capable of some excellent and original ideas. However coding is a little different. I can transform your photoshop designs a WordPress theme. Just forward us a layered PNG or PSD of your design, we will change it into a Wordpress theme using CSS and XHTML to transform your design into WordPress.

No comments:

Post a Comment