Sunday, August 23, 2009

Drupal Development

I am provide freelance Drupal development and support for new or existing websites. It includes
  • Installation
  • Configuration
  • Customization
  • Completion
  • Updates
  • Problem solving
  • Migration
  • Theming
  • Module development

My goal build relationships, partnerships with the small, big and private sector business clients, If they want to create and promote their business in their own website, who looking at the same time support for the technical and administrative tasks.

I can customize your Drupal for its theme, template and layout. I can converted to your own layout to drupal theme. I also provide other Drupal based CMS solution like module development, installation, even can host your Drupal based website.I have successfully carried out a number of large Drupal implementations for clients all over the world.

My Drupal services :
  • CMS Drupal design and development
  • MySQL, PHP
  • Coding by standards-based W3C-compliant XHTML/CSS
  • SEO optimization, on-page, off-page, link building, keyword analysis
  • Light project management for web development processes
  • Drupal technical support, security upgrades, migrations, sites maintenance

No comments:

Post a Comment