Friday, February 20, 2009

webmanikandan.com

About webmanikandan.com

I am Manikandan.A working as a freelance web/graphic designer in 2002 for different design firms. Before becoming a freelance web designer, I worked at various agencies and managed projects for different clients. My experience differs from most web designers, because my professional background is in Designing and Animation. In addition to high-level web design, I can provide you with the expertise to manage your project and to help you promote your business.

My goal is to make your web site functional, optimized, affordable and professional. No job is too big or too small. I approach each new web site and each web design with the same basic idea: that it has to be the best for you and your business. Plus, as a freelance website designer I could explain advantages and disadvantages of ecommerce and SEO solutions. But, the main benefit you receive by employing me as a freelance web designer or freelance SEO services is low price. So you can get a high quality service of web design and graphic design and save money !!!

I have build, designed and produced customized web sites, with varying levels of design depending on the clients' budgets and needs. To see some recent work, please visit freelance web designer portfolio.

My skills and my freelance webdesign services will put your business ahead of the competitors. Be sure you have a freelance website designer who knows what he is doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment